|Home||» Products||» Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block||» AAC Blocks|
Magicrete AAC blocks are superior in every level of quality and as per the construction standard because it is formed on the reaction of aluminium with blended proportion of cement, gypsum, fly ash and lime. In the production process, proportion are all computer controlled to maintain consistency.
Advantages of Magicrete AAC Blocks as compared to red clay bricks:
1) Cost saving: Magicrete AAC Blocks weigh almost 70% less than conventional bricks. This results into reduction of deadweight of the structure. That leads to 30% saving in steel and cement.
2) High strength: Magicrete AAC Blocks have compressive strength of 4N/m2 compared to red clay bricks that have just 2.5-3N/m2
3) Light weight: Presence in uniform air pockets in AAC blocks results in 60% less weight as compared to clay bricks.
4) Earthquake Resistant: Magicrete AAC blocks has magic to protect home from earthquake. Technically it has been proven that as Magicrete AAC blocks are light weight compared to red clay bricks results in significant reduction of dead weight so it leads to resistance of earthquake.
5) Water Resistant: The microscopic structure of light weight block does not allow for capillary action making it impervious to water.
6) Pest Resistant: Magicrete AAC Blocks is devoid of organic content. AAC provides superb resistance against common pests and even moulds.
Key Words: Siporex blocks, aac blocks, Light weight blocks, Eco friendly blocks, Fire resistant AAC blocks, Magicrete blocks, ISI certified AAC Blocks, High strength AAC blocks, Wall blocks, Autoclaved aerated concrete blocks, Earthquake resistant AAC blocks, Water resistant AAC blocks, Fly ash base AAC Blocks, High technology AAC blocks, White bricks, Superior quality AAC blocks, Factory made AAC blocks, concrete blocks